- CN@MCC PASS / $75 / Access to all CN hosted events and discounts
The CN Pass gains you access to all CN events in the schedule: the tours, the picnics, and the panels.
Show tickets, food, and housing are not included in the CN Pass. (See below for details.)
A few events are presented by other organizations and require additional fees. All are marked on the schedule.
You are responsible for purchasing your own show tickets. You have three options:
1) Advanced Discount Tickets / All CN Pass holders are eligible for a special “professional” discount of 20% off individual tickets purchased in advance. Write to our event Coordinator, Ariel Schmidtke at email@example.com.
Note: You can submit the form up to two days before the show, but we recommend submitting earlier to reserve a place.
2) Passport Completement Acro / The festival is offering a pass, the “Passport Completement Accro,” for access to all the shows for $125. Click here to order.
Note: The pass allows you to reserve tickets to three shows in advance. After that, you can purchase tickets according to availability.
3) Individual Tickets / Tickets can also be purchased from the box office. All individual tickets are subject to availability. There are some discounts for students and those under 25, though seating varies. For details or to purchase individual tickets, click here.
CN Pass holders are responsible for paying for your own housing. To help make the trip affordable, we’re arranged for several
Comfortable / Hotel des Gouverneurs / 1415 Rue Saint-Hubert
- Description: Standardly equipped hotel rooms
- Details: Wifi and breakfast included
- Location: In the center of downtown, across from the Place Emilie-Gamelin (site of the outdoors show) (Map)
- Discounted Cost: $109+tax for double bed (to coordinate a roomshare, see the event on Facebook)
- Reservation: Write to CN Housing Coordinator Peter Gaffney at for special rate.
Communal / Loft housing
- Description: An open floor-plan, 900-square foot loft in a firehouse-turned-art gallery
- Details: Inside camping essentially, with space for sleeping bags and pads. Access to kitchen and a shared shower with bathroom.
- Location: Heart of the Plateau, three blocks from Mont Royal. (Map)
- Cost : 10$ per night, payable in cash on arrival. (Limited availability to first to reserve)
- Reservation: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a room.
We’re also working to coordinate homestays, though those will be subject to availability. Details to come.
Meals are not included in the CN pass, but food will be available for purchase during meal breaks, either at a restaurant or through private catering. Catered meals will not exceed $10/person, payable in cash.
Getting to Montreal
To facilitate rideshares, we’ve created an “CN@MCC Rideshare” event at our Facebook page where people can post ride calls from different cities. If you’re driving, consider posting a note to save money on gas and help your circus family.
- Other affordable options (beyond the obvious):
- Flights to Burlington, VT — followed by 1 hour Greyhound ride into Montreal
- Craigslist rideshares — available from most cities on the easy coast
- Montreal to NYC travellers Facebook group — with 4000+ members posting daily rides
Montreal has great public transportation, and all event sites accessible by Metro or bus. Click here for more information on public transportation.
There is also a public bike system known as Bixi, which is easy and fun and greatly communal in spirit. Click here for details.
- If you are arriving from the airport, take the 747 airport bus to the Berri-Uqam metro stop to city center. The bus runs 24 hours a day. Keep your bus pass! It gives you access to public transportation for 24 hours. From Berri-Quam metro station, you can access the rest of the city via public transportation. The Montreal Completement Cirque headquarters (330 rue Emery) are three blocks northwest.